Sunday, March 21, 2010

Easy come, easy go

It's back. For most of the the month of March, it was gone. I was witty, and interesting. I had cool things to say and fun things to share. Then I blogged about cutting my hair, and it crept back into my life. It's sad and it's true, but my writer's block is back.

I have narrowed down the causes to two possible things. The before mentioned cutting of the hair, maybe I am a modern day blogging Samson, and my hair was my power to post. Or maybe the baby growing in my womb is stealing all my great ideas and is going to come out a super blogging genius. You decide. I am really not sure.

Speaking of pregnancy, here are two of my pregnancy quirks.....

1. Foods I am currently obsessed with: peanut butter sandwiches, bagels, and chocolate donuts. Also cheese.

2. Favorite smell: beer on Dalan's breath. It is too bad he thinks this is weird, and won't let me just smell it outright. I have to be sneaky.

7 comments:

Vala said...

HAHAHA! That made me laugh. SEVERAL times.
First of all, I think being pregnant steals about 50% of your overall brain power. Seriously. And you don't get it back after you have the baby.
Second, isn't cheese one of your all time faves pregnant or not? hehe
Last, wow, beer on Dalan's breath? I'll forgive you because you have baby brain, but EW!

Hilary said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hilary said...

I'd completely blame pregnancy -- it sucks everything useful from your head and leaves you the ability to use words incorrectly in front of random people . . .
Good times!

(And then I had to delete my last comment 'cause I totally used a word wrong -- self-fulfilling prophecy!)

Kerry said...

That's so funny. I have to agree with others, pregnancy just kind of sucks away brain cells. Then there's the sleep deprivation that takes them away again. You'll get your brain back in like a year maybe .. haha. I love the beer on the breath. I just think that's hilarious!

Holli said...

Pregnancy! You will feel dumb for at least a year after the little thing is born, or maybe even longer? Second that beer thing is hella nasty! EW, I agree with Becca. Don't you find it really weird what you crave? I think it is weird how much one can think about a certain food for so many hours in a day until that food is consumed :)

Shelly said...

1. I am not prego and I have the same thing going on. It really is a frustrating bummer isnt it?

2. Hard to top a post on nips and urine.

4. the haircut is cute so there is no way loss of blogging ability shouldnt be blamed on it.

3. This was actually a pretty funny post.

Leigh and Craig said...

Hilarious! I think your baby is going to be a blogging genius. I let Izzy do all my posting. And really? Dalan's breath? I wanted to divorce Craig while I was pregnant because of his breath. I had bad pregnancy nose, aka werewolf nose.